Friday 26 April 2013

Craft Club coming soon!!

I shall soon be starting up a craft club in the Henlow area on a Saturday.

It will be an informal club where you can bring along your own projects whatever they may be to complete, have a chat with like minded crafty people.

I will also be doing classes either before the club or after where you can enjoy some lovely projects 

We will also be doing a swap where you will bring along a small item such as a card front to swap with others to give you ideas and new techniques to try.

I am just trying to find a suitable venue and then I will post more details but if you like the sound of this and would like some more info, know of a good room to hire or have any more suggestions please let me know  so I can gauge the interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment