Monday 22 April 2013

Hostesses wanted to party!!!


 
 
As I have just moved house I am now ready to get going again with my Stampin Up business.

At the moment we have lots of even more special offers than normal! and I would love to help you acheive lots of freebies.

You will have
A fun time with friends
A FREE copy of each of our current catalogues
A handcrafted individual gift made just for you
FREE demonstration 
A simple make and take session for all of your guests(suitable for first ime crafters too)
Expert product advice and guidance
FREE products when your party sales reach £150
 Delivery direct to your door

All you need to do is invite as many guests as you can, remember if they cant come you can always give them a catalogue and see if they would like to order something.

Just email me at mycraftypottingshed@gmail.com to book your party now!!


II am available in the Cental Bedfordshire/North Hertfordshire area for workshops and if you live further away than that, then why not
hold a catalogue party instead - you get all the same hostess benefits, just without me being there to demonstrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment