Wednesday 2 October 2013

Thinking of you




 




















I had a very hard card to make today as the husband of one of the ladies down our stables has passed away following a battle with cancer, he leaves behind young children.

They have decided to have a blue and white theme to his funeral as he was a Chelsea fan, it really makes you count your blessings hearing sad news like this

I decided to use the Serene Silhouettes stamped on cordinating card with ink in Midnight muse, Island Indigo and Pool Party and have used a simple thinking of you sentiment, im sorry that the sentiment set from Curly cute is no longer available and I wouldnt usually use something that has retired however I didnt have another suitable sentiment, so I hope you will forgive me.

Thanks for looking and keep safe everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment