Monday 7 October 2013

Why not try a masculine card? - Walk in the wild

 
It was my Brother in laws birthday recently and he fancies himself as a country gent and indulges in the love of country pursuits. I have known since the launch of the new catalogue what stamp set I was going to use and it just had to be the walk in the wild set with the pheasant image.

I embossed the card stock with the woodgrain embossing folder and cut out using the die from the apothecary set a hole which I then layered over the top of a piece of very vanilla cardstock with the pheasant stamped in crumb cake on.

I then used a piece of the burlap ribbon again which suits this card perfectly, the only thing I would have done differently was to do it earlier so my pressed clay buttons would have dried in time, still there is always next time!

The supplies I used are as follows and can be ordered now online at




Walk in wild stamp set 130357(c) 130354 (w)
Apothecary accecents dies 127003
Burlap ribbon 1298287
Woodgrain embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment