Monday 30 December 2013

Snow day

Well unlike the title of this post thankfully we havent had a snow day yet, thankfully but blimey the wind and rain of late I really dont like and could do without as my "real" job is working in housing repairs sector and it hasnt been much fun of late I can tell you.

So I thought I would post a picture of a fun card I made recently and havent got round to showing you yet.


This uses the Snow day image stamped with white onto crumb cake, my 2 year old nephew giggled a lot when he saw it.

If you want to order this set then dont forget to do so soon, as it is only available until the end of January. Then we will have the new occassions catalogue with lotf of fabby products to show you, my copy came over Christmas along with my sale-a-bration leaflet, oh my what a treat and I cnat wait to show you all.

Dont forget you can order online just enter Tracey Gardner as your demonstrator or email me at mycraftypottingshed@gmail.com and why not ask me for your copy of the catalogue?

No comments:

Post a Comment