Friday 6 June 2014

A change!

I know I have been neglecting my blog lately and I`m really sorry but other things in my life have got in the way, such as starting up a new scout group in our village! I know I must be mad, but now its up and running I am hoping to get back to my stamping.

So I have decided to have a refresh of my blog, if you check in and things look a bit strange dont worry I may be in the middle of updating but I hope soon to make it a nicer place to come and visit.

I am also going to try and organise myself to post on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week! So if you dont see a post and you think there should be one nag me!

Thanks for popping in, hope to see you again soon as there will be lots of new things coming this way including sneak peaks from the new catalogue that goes live 1st July

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment